Golf Outing Details:
|Registration & Breakfast............9:30am|
|Dinner & Open Bar....................5:00pm|
|Awards & Raffles..................During Dinner|
|Individual Golfer: $225|
|Team (4 Players): $800|
|Dinner & Open Bar Only Attendee: $50|
- 18 holes of golf including green fees and cart
- Bag drop service with gratuities included
- Unlimited use of the practice facilities and driving range
- Use of the club house locker room and amenities
- Continental Breakfast
- Lunch at the Halfway House (Including Beer & Soft Drinks)
- Dinner including a 11/2 hour open bar
- Beer & Non-alcoholic drinks throughout the course including a beverage cart
- Aspiring Kindness Foundation Memorabilia Gift
Founded in 1925, The Montclair Golf Club at Rock Spring is one of the premier golf clubs in New Jersey providing members with a first class golf experience coupled with fine dining and a myriad of recreational and social activities.
Rock Spring occupies approximately 174-acres uniquely situated atop First Mountain in West Orange, New Jersey; located 30 minutes from New York City. The clubhouse overlooks five-acre, spring-fed Cable Lake, which adjoins the first and second holes of the golf course. The view to the East presents a panorama of the Manhattan skyline. The view to the West overlooks Cable Lake and the vista of Second Mountain.
Montclair Golf Club was recognized in 2009 as a Platinum Club of America and one of the top 100 country clubs nationally. In 2013 and 2015, it was awarded the prestigious Distinguished Emerald Club of the World award, as determined by the annual Distinguished Clubs of the World award program conducted by BoardRoom magazine, one of the most respected trade publications serving private clubs.